Thursday, February 22, 2007

Blocking, postponed

OK, well the day did not go as planned. All the repair guys did their things, late, but done. UPS did not show up until 5pm with my AM delivery overnight package that I needed to be able to get some client work out today. I finally, finally got to leave the house and drove down to the beach for five minutes . . . .
And came home to find myself locked out of the house. Hilarity ensued when I went to get the key from the same person my dear husband had to get the key from LAST WEEK, who didn’t have the key, several calls to the plumber who was supposed to return the key, but actually his wife had the key . . . .
I’m going yarn shopping tomorrow. Blocking Pi will have to wait until Saturday. But in the meantime, because this is a KNITTING blog . . . .Monkey Sock from Knitty, Claudia Hand Painted Yarn in Plumicious, Beadmarkers Tabby Cat