Thursday, March 1, 2007

I went over to Gloucester to go to the bank

and find a task chair, and have lunch, since my stove is still in twenty pieces waiting for a part,

(and to buy yarn). Thought I’d see if I could slip that one by you. Remember sock yarn doesn’t count as stash.

Koigu KPM dark mossy-olivey semi-solid

It’s from Naturals LLC in Gloucester Court House, or the “Village” as folks around here say. I didn’t even know it existed but one of the ladies from Knitting Sisters has a corner of the shop filled with some really nice natural-fiber yarns. Frog Tree alpaca in several weights, ArtYarns silk/mohair in two weights, as well as Supermerino 4 and 6, Icelandic fingering weight singles, some hemp, some cashmere/wool, some organic cotton, a small assortment of books and needles, and a nice cozy armchair and herb tea.