Saturday, May 5, 2007

Saturday Sky: May 5, 2007, and Spinning Stuff

saturday 070505
A bit gloomy

We’ve had grey skies and chilly weather for several days, but Spring is in full force and lots of things in the garden are blooming. Soon enough it will be too hot and we’ll be wishing for cool.

Sorry knitters, a bit more spinning stuff, but I promise a knitted FO tomorrow. And perhaps a decision on my Sockapalooza pattern and yarn! No word from my Sock Pal yet, I’m feeling lonely.

Look what came for my new wheel, extra bobbins.
victoria bobbins
Santa drives a big brown truck all year long

Just as the sure sign of knitting ADD is a huge needle stash, I’m finding the diagnostic criterion for spinning ADD is lots of bobbins. I mean, the wheel only came with three, how can I spin and ply, and spin, and spin some more, with only three bobbins? Bobbins from The Woolery.

And, a bit brighter than my gloomy sky
Thunderclouds Falkland roving
Thunderclouds

Thunderclouds Falkland roving
Part blue sky, part storm clouds

From Black Bunny Fibers Etsy Shop.