- Send out beaded stitch markers for the Stitch Marker Exchange. Make them first.
- Have a wonderful time at John C. Campbell Folk School, Spinning Lavish Luxury Yarns workshop. Learn lots.
- See #2, should help with NaSpiMoMo (National Spin More Month!)
- Knit a sock and write a simple store pattern for Sock Class at TNL in February.
- Finish the dadgum Mad-Tini second sock and gift the pair to C.
- Knit a small sample Leaf Lace Shawl and prep notes for Lace Class at TNL in February.
- Knit Non-Humdrum Mittens for swap.
- Start an EZ EPS. Probably a cardigan, figure out the yoke later.
- Finish Hypoteneuse Stole.
Better get busy.