Sunday, January 27, 2008

First Blogiversary!

Monday is my First Blogiversary! Since we will be in transit most of the day I wanted to get this up early rather than late. You see, I didn’t really imagine, or think through the long term aspects of knit blogging. Honestly, I just jumped in one day, thinking it would help me get the stash under control, and document my projects better, and make me think and learn and write more about my knitting. It was all about me!

Who knew that, a year later, I would still be here. But why? Knitting blogs have given me lots of inspiration, information and laughs, and even provoked a lot of thought. At the end of my first year of blogging, I hope I am providing some of that for you. If I can inform, motivate and empower through writing about and showing you my knitting and spinning, successes and struggles, then this is worth it.

Because, the most amazing thing about this year is to have made such good blog friends. Now, it’s all about you!

So, Thank You! For visiting the blog, for commenting, for encouraging me, and for being patient through the dry spells.

Happy New Year!

And, I'll leave you with a wintry Chesapeake Bay beach. Wouldn't you love to have some yarn or fiber dyed in this colorway?

Aarons Beach 20080125
Aarons Beach, Mathews County, VA