Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Re-Entry

Hi All, I’m back! Well, I got back late Saturday night, have been under the weather since, and just haven’t had the brain power to post. I had a great time at the Campbell Folk School and will tell you about all our spinning adventures in a bit.

In the meantime, I’ve received some very pretty stitch markers in the Stitch Marker Exchange. First a set with a small soft loop, perfect for sock needles, from Betty

Stitch marker Winter Swap - Received from Betty
Malaysian jade


And from Taryn, with a larger loop (for all those sweaters in my queue)

Stitch marker Winter Swap - Received from Taryn
Big and bright

Moving on to mittens, partner info has gone out for the No-More-Humdrum Mittens Swap 2! My partner has some preferences that could make this a very interesting pair of mitts! I don’t want to reveal too much until I select a pattern, but this should be fun, and I’m still considering whether I can use some handspun. Hmmm, diving into the pattern archives ….

Tomorrow, WIP Wednesday, and a confession.