Friday, January 4, 2008

Stitch Marker Winter Swap

I am usually a world-class procrastinator. But, since I'll be gone all next week, and the deadline to mail to our swap partners is January 15, I'm just so proud of myself for getting these in the mail today! Each pal got an extra, long marker with a clasp to clip on the knitting or use as a beginning of round marker. I also sent along enough leftover beads to make another half dozen markers for a larger set.

Stitch Marker Winter Swap - Set 1
Green cat's-eye glass, pressed glass, amethyst, and seed beads on silver head pins

Stitch Marker Winter Swap - Set 2
Czech pressed glass flowers, cubes, lampwork, and seed beads on silver head pins

Stitch Marker Winter Swap - Set 3
Czech pressed glass, rose quartz, amethyst, and seed beads on silver wire