Friday, March 7, 2008

Eye Candy Friday – March 7, 2008

Harbingers of Spring!

ECF 20080307 - Daffodil

ECF 20080307 - Crocus

ECF 20080307 - Forsythia


Also, I owe a long overdue but heartfelt Thank You to Milly at Stitches and Stories and Natalie at The Yarn Yard (go see her beautiful yarn and fiber) who each named mine as a blog that Makes their Day!

makemyday

I’m so glad to brighten your day! And I’m so belated in fact, that this meme has pretty much run its course in the blogosphere and I’m not going to officially tag other blogs. But there are plenty that make my day, and a listing of inspiring blogs may be a post for another day!

Things have obviously been a little disorganized lately (understatement), but I’d like to get back to more regular posting, and to bring you some more mini-tutorials from the projects I’m working on. Please feel free to send questions in the comments, or email me.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! I’ve just gotten an email and will be meeting Robin H and Mary tomorrow for a little yarn browsing and spinning wheel enabling!