Saturday, March 15, 2008

Saturday Sky - March 15, 2008 & Socks

Tall things. Oak trees, pine trees, lilac stems, 4-element SteppIR multi-band yagi antenna.

Saturday Sky 20080315
Wait, that's the Hubs' hobby

Does it say something about how much I am used to the ham radio tower and antennas that when I snapped this photo this morning, I didn't even notice the antenna was in it?


Sock Madness 2 Zombie - 02
Socks-in-Progress, and a really cute little bag from Sandra's Satchels (at the Pike Place Market in Seattle) that my sister C sent for my birthday

The Sock Madness 2 Zombie Sock is coming along, slowly but surely. Sock #1's gusset is nearly done, and Sock #2 is halfway through the first of four pattern repeats on the leg. I am really just hoping to make it through the first round this year, but need far fewer distractions (like my work computer making an unscheduled trip to the shop yesterday when I was trying to get client work out the door). Really, I'm not a fast knitter, and if I knit too much, my arm gets a little mad at me. So, the goal truly is to have some fun, and see what crazy patterns the designers have come up with this year.

Sock Madness 2 Zombie - 04
Fortunately, I had help

Sock Madness 2 Zombie - 03
A LOT of help!